Friday, May 16, 2014

Shop-a-holic: Printed Tees and Leggings + Colored Jeggings

Posted by Nicola Marie at 4:16 AM

Printed Tees, leggings, skirts and jeans have been all the rage this season and I am finally hopping in the band wagon.


I bought 2 pairs of colored jeggings from the ever accommodating and sweet Instagram shop, @kattycatonlineshop. They fit perfectly and the material was really light and stretchy. Usually it's hard to find the right pair of jeans for me, why? I'm tall, and I'm pretty much on the slim side so it's pretty hard to find the right fit. For example when I tried on a pair of acid wash jeans from a well known brand, they hugged the lower part of my legs perfectly but we're too short for my five foot seven stature. Another instance was when they were long enough but it was loose around the waistline so I always had to pull them up when I'm not wearing a belt. Sadly, I had to give them all up.

Basically, my main problem with jeans or bottoms in general is the length. But thank God that jeggings were made. The stretchy material made it possible to hug my legs and at the same time were long enough for me. So, yes, I ended up buying two pairs to see if I'd like them. It's a good thing that I do, too. Thank the heavens for jeggings, leggings and sweatpants!



 But, alas, those aren't the only things that I bought. I stumbled upon another shop at Instagram called @trendlinesph, the home of plain and printed tees. It was a good thing that they were having a pretty good promo for their tees and I also snagged 2 pairs of printed leggings, a pair of plain black ones for good measure.

Check out @kattycatonlineshop and @trendlinesph on Instagram! They offer really great deals for awesome fashion finds!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Nica Episodes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos